Project Manager - Dublin
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Superintendent for our client a large reputable Contractor in Dublin. You will be working on a large new commercial devolvement in the City Centre.
- Read, understand, interpret, and enforce safety polices and practices.
- Read and understand plans, specifications and local building codes.
- Schedules and documents all required inspections, quality testing, or other compliance requirements.
- Comply with and document environmental permits and inspections.
- Completes daily reports such as units complete, safety reports, EEO meetings and weekly unit cost worksheets.
- Read and understand global project schedules and generate two-week construction schedules weekly.
- Schedule and order materials, inspections and manpower in order to meet project schedules and specifications.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Confers with and directs personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Four or more years related experience and/or training; or a bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary range - €80,000 - €90,000
Please email - email@example.com for more details